1. Changing the perspective of most portrait photographs are taken at a height parallel to the eyes. Changing the angle can often completely change the expressive power of a photograph, so many veteran photographers will tell you: you may as well stand at the highest point you can reach. Of course, lowering the seat will achieve the same goal.
2. Changing the eyes of the models is often the most important part of the picture. Most of the models in the portrait shooting focus on the lens, which naturally causes the "communication" between the viewer and the photographed person; if this special "directivity" is used properly, sometimes it will get special effects, however, this kind of "directivity" will bring about special effects.“ Direction will directly affect the composition. If there is no need for composition, don't be far-fetched, otherwise it will create the sense of "alienation" between the photographer and the photographer.
Eyes become an extension of composition.
Eye communication in the same composition
3. Break the routine of composition
Breaking the classic composition Convention (rule of three) requires not only courage, but also understanding of the scene. If you need to create a strong impact effect, try putting the model on the edge of the picture.
If there is no "pointing" in the eyes, this picture will fail very badly.
4. There are countless ways to use light in special lighting portraits. Side lighting can set off the atmosphere, double flash can highlight the outline, of course, there are various creative ways of lighting and shading. Don't forget door B when shooting at night.
5. Design special actions
Portrait photography is a work done by both models and photographers. A well-planned photograph is more likely to attract people's attention than a rigid photography. You can use the various movements of models to build your picture. Running and jumping are excellent themes. Of course, the premise is that you have to prepare a continuous shoot. The energy of the single-side reaction.
6. Shooting a local close-up of a model is a classic technique that has been repeated many times, many times before. However, not everyone can really take beautiful close-up photos. Why? Reference to Article 1 on Perspectives
7. It is not simple to take a series of photos in order to win by quantity. How to select several pieces from hundreds of photos to form a work is the most important thing to test the ability of later editors. Each arrangement can produce a special meaning. The answer is not unique, but each choice reflects your understanding of composition and story. —— This is not a problem that skill can solve.