This paper lists the main points of thinking when supplementing light in ordinary portrait photography: 1. If high angle supplement arrives, do not light from low angle, try to simulate the angle of sunshine.
Try to simulate the angle of sunlight
2. Portraits should be gentle and preferential. Therefore, the intensity of the supplementary light must be considered, not necessarily the supplementary light.
3. Basically, the key is to pay attention to the balance of scene and portrait lighting, avoid the abrupt filling, and try to make the overall feeling natural.
4. Backlight, side light and smooth light can basically be supplemented.
Illustration of shading, calendering and supplementing light
5. In cloudy days, we should also pay attention to the problem of light replenishment. It is not that cloudy days do not need light replenishment. Some minor changes in light replenishment are likely to have a significant impact in the post-processing stage.
Attention should also be paid to light supplement in cloudy days
6. Pay attention to the light balance in the supplementary area of the main body of the portrait. It's not necessarily a tonic for the whole body. Most of the time, it's probably just a local tonic.
Adjust the angle of the reflector