Comment on the world's most expensive 10 lenses
- Oct 23, 2019
- 1 Comment
Now some people, ah, often buy special, quite indulgent! As soon as I hear of any new equipment coming on the market, I will try my best to get it, buy it abroad, buy it at a high price, and even plan to make it exclusively. For those of you who spend money without blinking an eye, I just want to say to you: Tuhao, let's be friends!!! The following comments only Tuhao can afford the world's most expensive 10 lenses, the price of which is based on the official, unit of US dollars, please turn the page with gradual shock!
10. Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM $10,399 Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM is an ultra-telephoto lens which has won the unanimous praise of many wildlife and sports photographers. If it is a "big and heavy" lens compared with the general public lens, but in the ranks of ultra-telephoto lenses, it is recognized as a light and compact type (17% less than the weight of the previous generation), which allows you to occasionally try hand-held shooting at the appropriate time. F/4 constant aperture allows photographers to capture sharp and clear moving objects in low light environment. Another 9 diaphragm blades condense round, instantly increasing the atmosphere of the picture, creating a beautiful background virtual effect.
Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM
It weighs 3 kilograms and can also accept short-term hand-held photography.
9. Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM $11,499 only a small number of photographers would buy a lens at the price of a car. But if we want to use the concept of car to compare, Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM is not like a car, but a Formula One racing car. Its effective focal length in APS-C frame is 640mm. The interior design is 16 pieces and 12 groups, including some fluorite glass lenses. In addition, the "sub-wavelength structure coating" on the mirror surface can effectively reduce glare. The mirror body is 34.3 centimeters long and weighs 3.85 kilograms, just like a newborn baby. In the hand jitter compensation mechanism, a low friction compensating optical element barrel is used. At the same time, combined with a new algorithm, the hand jitter compensation effect of about 4 shutter speeds is achieved. An efficient focusing mode is added to the focusing mode, so that the focusing position can be smoothly moved at a certain speed, especially in short film shooting. Obviously, Canon cameras account for a large part of the professional sports photographers, and Canon's high-quality series of ultra-long-range photographic lenses have successfully met the needs of such high-demand groups.
Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM+Canon 1Ds Mark IV
Lens are packed in boxes.
8. The Canon EF 200-400 mm f/4L USM Extender 1.4x $11,799 lens first appeared at the London Olympic Games in 2012. It has a 1.4 times telephoto converter built in, and is also the world's first lens with a built-in telephoto converter. Just push a switch on the mirror body slightly, and it can be expanded into a 280-560mm f/5.6 ultra-far zoom lens. It seems to be a simple trick, but from the initial development to the final release, it took more than two years. During this period, through the London Olympic Games, it gradually improved and improved many aspects of the design. By May 2013, it was released as one of the best multi-purpose lenses on Canon's product line. The internal structure is composed of 24 sets of 33 pieces, with an ultrasonic focusing motor and four gears of anti-shaking function, which means that you can shoot with it in hand - at least for a short period of time. That's close to $12,000, apparently not a mass-market lens, but a crowd of sports and wildlife enthusiasts and professionals.
Imagine Tuhao delivering this lens to you...
To multiply 1.4, just push a switch.
The diameter of the front mirror is too large, so the filter can only be added from the tail end.
Can this photo be the focus of attention?
7. Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM Lens $12,799 is equipped with fluorite lenses to provide high-quality, clear and less chromatic image presentation. In addition, the mirror body design of magnesium and titanium is fully utilized, which greatly reduces the lens weight. The fluorine coating on the surface can reduce the fingerprint and other stains to a minimum. Because the anti-shake technology of ultra-telephoto lens may inadvertently overcorrect remote or moving objects, an advanced third image stabilizer mode is added to EF 600mm f/4IS II USM, which activates the anti-shake system only when you press the shutter completely. Other improvements, such as better dust and water-proof functions, make EF 600mm f/4IS II USM a super-high performance digital age tool.
600 mm cannon!
6. Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM $13,999 Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM is an L-series lens launched by Canon in June 2008. The appearance of magnesium alloy mirror body. The optical structure consists of two fluorite lenses and ultra-low dispersion lenses. The inner focusing system driven by a ring USM motor is compatible with Canon EF lengthening and doubling lenses. This is Canon's most expensive lens in the production line, but it's much cheaper than Nikon's 800mm f/5.6. However, for most people, 400 mm f/2.8 IS or 600 mm f/4 IS is a more flexible choice, because it can be achieved by adding a multiplier lens, but if you have an 800 mm f/5.6 lens, you can't get it back to a short focal length.
Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM
Your lenses are packed in boxes? And this...
5. AF-S NIKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR $17,899 OK, finally to Nikon's present... In this lens, there are two new technologies Nikon first applied. First, the aperture is electrically controlled. Since 1959, Nikon has relied on the diaphragm lever at the end of the lens to control the aperture size. Canon has used electronic contacts to adjust the aperture since 1987. The second is the addition of fluorite lenses. Similarly, Canon has been used in their ultra-telephoto lenses since the 1970s. Nikon launched this lens because in 2005 Nikon stopped producing its own 800mm f/5.6 manual lens, intending to give up the 800-end professional market, but then Canon launched EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM in 2008, Nikon had to join the competition again.
AF-S NIKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED ED VR+Nikon D4
With tranquil undulatory motor, high-speed ultra-precise automatic focusing without time lag, and 4.5-gear hand-held shooting anti-shaking. Nanocrystalline coating can reduce ghost and lens halo in the whole visible spectrum. Nikon basically uses the company's best technology in this lens, symbolizing the current peak of Nikon's lens, and accompanied by high prices. Nearly $18,000, while Canon's 800mm f/5.6L IS USM is only $14,000, the difference between $4,000 can buy another top-class Canon fuselage. But in fact, whether Nikon or Canon, the sales of these two lenses are not pleasant. They are manufactured to increase competition and bragging. Like Nikon's unbeaten 6mm lens, the most widely viewed lens in 135 pictures is still unbroken.
Only beautiful women and good camera can not be disappointed (3)
Lens sample, sharp quality
4. Sigma 200-500 mm f/2.8 EX DG $25,999. Every year at the American Image Sales Fair, Shima's booth will display a huge military green lens, which is Sigma 200-500 mm f/2.8 lens. The world's first 500 mm focal length can also be matched with a 2.8-aperture zoom lens. It is absolutely the best high-speed zoom lens for sports or wildlife shooting on the market at present. It is also an excellent choice for astronomy enthusiasts to take astrophotography. In addition, you can add a 2X range-increasing mirror accessory, and you can get a zoom range of 400 mm-1000mm, even if the lens aperture at 1000mm end can reach f/5.6. The zoom and autofocus of the lens are powered by special lithium batteries inside the lens. Supports Canon, Nikon, Shimakakou. If you want to know the focal length and distance data used, the LCD screen attached to the lens will show you one by one.
Sigma 200-500 mm f/2.8 EX DG
Beauty and Mirror, which do you like best?
To lift this lens, you need a pair of strong arms...
3. Canon EF 1200mm f/5.6 L USM $102,498 on this lens, Canon official website said: "This amazing lens is the longest focal length lens in the world with complete autofocus function. Including two fluorite lenses to ensure high quality imaging performance is the best choice for shooting any inaccessible object. Fully compatible with all EOS series SLR cameras, the built-in ultrasonic motor gives it a quiet and fast autofocus performance. We only accept special orders from customers. Speaking of this, you should all know that the lens of Shenji is not what you want to buy, you can sell it if you want to buy it, and you need to go through a series of ordering procedures. At first, it was developed for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics. At that time, only five were made for use by several newspapers covering the Olympics. After the Olympic Games, the footage was returned to Canon headquarters in Japan, which changed from FD to EF in the late 1980s.
Guess how long?
Over the years, this lens has been produced several times, but each time the number is very small. Manual manufacturing limits the production of lenses and makes them expensive. In addition, the lens uses translucent lens. It takes more than a year to manually cultivate such a large enough translucent stone, which is another reason for the low output and high price of the lens. The lens is very small, and Canon has never published its production figures, but almost certainly less than 100, and there have been rumors that the actual number is only close to 20. Owners include Sports Illustrated, the National Geographic Society and individual billionaires. In 2011, U.S. B& H digital retailers sold one of them for $1.2 million.
Huge rectification and vigorous rectification!
With this one, you can "fly" as you like.
1. LEICA APO-TELYT-R 1:5.6 1600mm $2,064,489 For ordinary photography enthusiasts, to spend thousands of dollars to buy a lens, has been worth a long time. Unfortunately, such a move is far from enough to satisfy the Qatari prince, Saudi Arabia Ben Mohammed Al-Thani, who spent as much as $2.06 million for Leica to customize the APO-Telyt-R 1600mm f/5.6. It's not the longest lens in the world, but with the Leica red label, it's the most expensive lens in the world. It uses Leica R cards. It is manufactured in Germany. It is 1.2 meters long, 42 centimeters in diameter and weighs 60 kilograms. Prince Alesani has a Mercedes-Benz car to carry this lens. Unfortunately, we don't know exactly what the shot was like. Since it was delivered to Prince Alesani in 2006, he has never used it to take pictures publicly. Maybe you only need to have such a god, everything else has become a cloud, the world of local tyrants do not expect you to understand!
Renminbi 12 million lens, only worship!